Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 10, 2011

Importance of communication

Communication is very important for it allow us to interact with each other a far or directly. Communication allow us to exchange information and share knowledge. Furthermore, it will allow us to understand  the person we are talking to more. I usually prefer to communicate through email. Why? Email is more convenient as I check my mail everyday and I prefer not to talk to people directly. It depends on the situation more, if it requires face to face, i talk, if it does not, I choose msn or email. Talking to others requires you to think of what to say at the point time, if you do not know what to say, you are silent, making yourself feel like an idiot. Email is sort of tedious email here, email there. As for msn it is quite slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment


The winning tower in my class